By outoflove - 30/06/2014 21:06 - United States - Rockport

Today, my husband came clean to having an affair with my sister. I later found out my other sister encouraged the affair because she thought they'd be a cute couple. FML
I agree, your life sucks 60 751
You deserved it 4 404

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Betrayed by the people you are supposed to trust the most is just horrible.

Comments

Ditch them all. Seriously that's just messed up.

91hayek 31

Thanks to this post I've just realized that the Kardashians could just be guests on Jerry Springer that have very good marketing.

Keeping it in the family....sounds like part of the family are a little ****** up.... Maybe incest is next on their to do list

I guess all three of them showed their true colors then. I guess you can cross them off the trusted list now.

Well if all pans out for them then you'll find a faithful spouse but at least he admitted to it right?

And I guess your husband was stupid enough to believe it.

RedPillSucks 31

Well, he was thinking with his dick, after all.

Okay normally I wouldn't jump right to kicking someone's butt especially family however I think in this case you should be given a free pass, I also don't jump straight to divorce either but I think you should he didn't just have an affair with anyone which is bad enough but he didn't with your sister, I'm sorry OP about your messed up family neither of your sister's or husband deserve your forgiveness right now I hope everything gets better for you and I also hope you do a follow up.

Will we be seeing you on the next Jerry Springer? Lol but seriously there is nothing to say - hope you get through it all Op

MzZombicidal 36

"Aww, you two make such a cute, back-stabbing couple of horrible people"

ashleylovez 4

Id **** her up if I was you then break up with him move FAR away take everything. Then tell your whole family how much of a ***** she is the same thing happend to me except it was my best friend...