By BabsZilla - 05/09/2016 00:21 - United States - King City

Spicy
Today, my housemate and I had rough passionate sex in every room of the house. Being that I'm 18 and he's 32, it was a new thing for me. I just received a call from my mother stating that they would not be paying for the baby they watched us make through their wireless cams in our house. FML
I agree, your life sucks 16 397
You deserved it 5 299

BabsZilla tells us more.

OP Here. To answer some questions and lay down some facts. My housemate and I lived with my parents for a long time until I turned 18, then we had a house all lined up, and we moved out together about 15 minutes away. Not far, I am still in High School, and I wanted to remain close to my parents. I am of legal age here in Cali, and we are "careful" (Meaning we have safe sex with the pull-out method and birth control) My parents came into our house with the spare key I gave my mother for EMERGENCIES and planted 28 nanny-cams EVERYWHERE! We had to go through every piece of furniture and decor that we have to find them all. She called me literally 5 minutes after we finished having our "fun" to tell me she was watching me. I love my mum, but if this was to "protect" me, that's taking it too far. Thanks for commenting. Needless to say, we only have sex in the bedroom now...

Top comments

_awwhellnaw_ 45

Jesus, what an invasion of privacy!

How embarrassing! I wonder what possessed them to put cameras in your house.

Comments

Why did they put hidden cameras in your apartment in the first place??

It's funny that as soon as an 17 year old sleeps with a 23 year old it's bad but when an 18 year old has sex with at 30+ year old everyone's like yep it's alright

I kind of understand why your parents don't like their inexperienced 18-year old daughter having sex with a man who knows exactly what he's doing. I know this FML is all about the invasion of privacy (both OP's and that of her housemate) but let's not forget the fact that, while completely legal (since it was consensual and they are both of legal age), this dude totally took advantage of an 18-year old girl. Before you throw your "she's 18 so she can do whatever she wants" comments at me, I completely agree: she can do whatever she wants. But this experienced guy knew exactly what he was doing when he talked a girl 12 years younger than him in bed (figuratively speaking). And 18-year olds, while legal, are not exactly known for their good judgment.

YDI everyone is assuming they put cameras in a house you own/rent. Being that OP is 18 I'm guessing they're still living in their parents home and they have every right to put cameras in their own home. Plus how do you not know there are cameras? Home security cameras aren't like tiny spy caneras, they're pretty easy to spot.

Considering that OP referred to the 32 year old as 'my housemate', I'd say that implies they don't live with her parents. It's plausible for an 18 year old to be living on their own. When I was 18 I was at university and living in a house with my friends for most of the year.

Plus OP never said that they're home security cameras. Just 'wireless cams'. It's possible that they were nanny-cam type things, used specifically to see what OP gets up to in her house. That's what the FML implied to me at least.

cheesy_wotsit 20

Um, OP mentioned that they had a housemate in OP's house which makes it sound like they live separate from their parents (otherwise why call them housemate?) but the parents have cameras installed? WTF?

**** your parents, man. That is a huge invasion of privacy.

why are you banging someone twice your age?

Maybe they're at similar stages in their lives and don't feel the age gap to be an issue. Maybe it's a purely physical thing and, again, they don't think the age gap affects it. But mainly because she's an adult and can bang who she wants (assuming they want to bang also).

ohsnapword 21

I have to ask, how in the hell were you unaware of the cameras your parents put in the house?

Quite a sexy story, dear! Until the thing about cameras. But wow, this ol' granny is impressed!