By BabsZilla - 05/09/2016 00:21 - United States - King City

Spicy
Today, my housemate and I had rough passionate sex in every room of the house. Being that I'm 18 and he's 32, it was a new thing for me. I just received a call from my mother stating that they would not be paying for the baby they watched us make through their wireless cams in our house. FML
I agree, your life sucks 16 394
You deserved it 5 299

BabsZilla tells us more.

OP Here. To answer some questions and lay down some facts. My housemate and I lived with my parents for a long time until I turned 18, then we had a house all lined up, and we moved out together about 15 minutes away. Not far, I am still in High School, and I wanted to remain close to my parents. I am of legal age here in Cali, and we are "careful" (Meaning we have safe sex with the pull-out method and birth control) My parents came into our house with the spare key I gave my mother for EMERGENCIES and planted 28 nanny-cams EVERYWHERE! We had to go through every piece of furniture and decor that we have to find them all. She called me literally 5 minutes after we finished having our "fun" to tell me she was watching me. I love my mum, but if this was to "protect" me, that's taking it too far. Thanks for commenting. Needless to say, we only have sex in the bedroom now...

Top comments

_awwhellnaw_ 45

Jesus, what an invasion of privacy!

How embarrassing! I wonder what possessed them to put cameras in your house.

Comments

On one hand it's pretty not ok for your parents to put cameras in your house (and watch them...? Like, do they watch all the time it was it just luck that they looked at the wrong time??) so fyl, but at the same time I kinda feel like sleeping with a housemate is a bad idea as is, especially when he's not much short of twice your age. Getting involved with roommates is risky business even in the most stable circumstances, add that and it's just so fragile and yeah idk if you deserved what you got but you did deserve something...

TheyCallMeDamien 17

You raised more questions than answers. Is this your home or a home you're renting from your parents or your parents and you live there? If it's your parents property whether they are renting or not they should've informed you about the cameras. But if it's your place then they invaded your privacy. And housemate? If he's not your significant other I would suggest caution. Is he just a fellow boarder or what? But you're an adult now just keep that I mind if you two are non-exclusive.

my first guess is that you're living in your parents house andyou got a roommate to help pay the mortgage and paying the mortgage was part of the dea withl your parents letting you live in the house

If it is their house, not much to say about it, really. If you are financially independent of them in regards to housing, then that's a severe invasion of privacy. Also, I hope you were using protection, or you and (the fact that you said housemate indicates no real relationship status) he are trying and ready for one. Or have Plan B readily available.

DeadxManxWalking 27

I'm trying to understand the whole situation, like why are you living with someone nearly twice your age and why do you parents have cameras in your home?

Clarification is needed - who owned the house? If you're 18, my guess is you (probably) don't own your own home. If this was your parents' home, then ydi for having sex in their home. If this wasn't your parents' home, their surveillance is illegal and should be reported.