By twingirl - 14/08/2009 21:57 - United States

Today, my grandma went to get birthday gifts for my twin sister and me. She returned with 2 shirts that read "I see you've met the twins" in big letters across the chest. She gave them to us and said, "Isn't this cute? 'cause you're twins!" I then had to explain to her what the shirt was actually referring to. FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 813
You deserved it 4 160

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Zombies_Freak 0

Ahh, old people and novelty shirts... that can be a dangerous combination...

Comments

Its not like your grandma knew andthose shirts dont sound to bad. You could still wear them:)

crank_it 0

that is freaking awesome hahaha

Meet the Conjoined Twins They are now 18 or 19 years old. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BkKWApOAG2g

BAHAHAHAHA! Ngaww well at least she tried.

today I went shopping for presents for my twin grandaughters birthdays when I found shirts that said I see you've met the twins. I bought them to find out they were referring to breasts. fml.

triplethreat13 0

i'm one of those grammar/spelling sticklers but i don't say YDI if someone makes a mistake on FML. seriously, people. i did laugh at this one because it's totally something any grandma would do. :)

Klabauterpete 0

"Today, I got my two grandchildren a very sweet present. It turns out they're ingratefull sons of a bitch, FML"

#119, they weren't being UNGRATEFUL, they probably thought it was hilarous and cute. It's an FML because that seems like an awkward conversation to have with your grandmother. "Oh, grandma, haha, these shirts are really nice but it doesn't mean twins like sisters. It means twins like...boobs...'cause, you know, there's two of them..." Yeah, awkward.

haha you should've just thanked her and left it at that XD