By Anonymous - 10/08/2012 22:06 - Thailand - Bangkok

Today, my girlfriend, who I've loved and dated for over a year, confessed that she's actually straight as an arrow. All this time, she's basically been using me as an accessory to enhance her "social status" and make her guy friends horny. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 508
You deserved it 4 965

Same thing different taste

Top comments

take that metaphorical arrow and shank it through her b**** ass heart

Comments

nachosbabygurl 9

that's grimey 2 mess with people s emotions like that

Inciter 33

That's an evil thing to do if you ask me. Seriously, no one should **** with someone's feelings like that. Hopefully you'll find someone who truly cares about you and isn't just trying to get some perverted douchebag's attention.

I hope you at least got laid. If not, you're too patient for your own good.

xxalycatxx 0
captainburke 5

I'm so sorry, I'd be devastated! Oh well there will be more girls to come :)

kiraleann 16

I'm so very sorry to hear that, OP. Girls who exploit the idea of being gay just to try to impress guys are disgusting enough. It's ******* terrible that you had the misfortune of knowing one so selfish that she'd shred your heart just for some extra male attention.

That's just.. horrible. How can she not be at least bi, if you two have been together so long? I wouldn't believe, that she is straight. But I can't imagine the pain. I'm gay and if my boyfriend would some day say something like that.. oh god. I just.. that must hurt a lot. Just showed my bf that FML and asked about he being gay. Answer was.. well, he is gay. That was quite convincing. xD But again, I'm sad someone has to go through this kind of pain. You'll find someone who actually deserves you, I'm sure you will.

skullofdarkness 18

Well, in my experience, girls are usually nicer than most guys, but this bitch would put STALIN to shame with her heartlessness! Don't worry OP, I'm sure it's only a matter of time before you find someone who will love you for who you are. As for your ex, with her self respect, I'd doubt she'll be able to find a respectable guy, and will come up against guys who are just as ruthless... Sorry op...