By connorcaffery - 18/09/2015 21:24 - Canada - Campbell River

Today, my girlfriend told me she has decided to become a stay-at-home mom for our dog. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 269
You deserved it 2 886

connorcaffery tells us more.

A little background info. I've been with my girlfriend for four years- She is not the type to make me work while she does shit all. We did have a long talk about this. She is just very stressed out as she is not here for 3 days out of the week because she makes a 2 hour commute to and from university every week and when she is here she works. She is just stressed and tired and feeling guilty about not spending enough time with our dog pepsi. She is not lazy, and certainly not a bitch just struggling keeping up with all aspects of her life right now. Thanks to all the nice and supportive comments we both appreciate them. :)

Top comments

blazerman_fml 17

Funny my dog is a stay at home mom for me!

Comments

Muskrat777 13

that dog must be her son, i mean it would be a son of a bitch *double pun*

SexxiKitty 20

I've been a stay at home mom for my furry children (2 dogs and 2 cats) for a few years now.

She better spoil the shit out of you in return. Trust me on this. You'll start to resent her if she isn't cooking, cleaning, and taking total care of you.

Show her where the front door is. No help with bills? No way.

bad_boyfriend 10

Well at least she has shown you she plans on being a lazy freeloader before you married her. I would be out of that relationship so quick.

I bet your all out of peanut butter, check and see.

I would tell her that you've decided to become single... Lazy bitches...

HerpNdurp88 0

RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!

Women have choices, men have responsibilities, as they say!