By dumped - 27/10/2009 23:13 - United States

Today, my girlfriend's best friend was dumped, and was absolutely depressed. My girlfriend thought she'd show her sympathy by breaking up with me so they "could be single together." FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 828
You deserved it 2 796

Same thing different taste

Top comments

dude, that happened to my best friend! his gf was my gf's bestie, when she broke with me, the other girl did the same. HARSH!

evangldbrg 0

Get together with her friend, and see if she'll enjoy being single...by herself.

Comments

awwww bless her she cant have an original thought or action that sucks for you though!

xenomorph 0

She had her friend in greater priority -- maybe you could simply refrain from going out with anyone else, and when her friend feels better, see if you can start going out again. In a situation where my friend got dropped like this, I would temporarily break up with my (hypothetical) girlfriend to comfort my friend. Of course, she would know.

Bullshit. That's stupid. You don't dump your significant other just to make your friend feel better. If so, you're a dick. Also, if somebody does that to you, it shows that they don't really care how you feel.

Dude, this happened to me last a year. My ex broke up with me because her bestfriend's boyfriend - my brother decided to dump his girl. And what did I get to deserve this? By sharing the same gene pool as him. Bah.

By the way, let me just say that you should go ahead and date her bf. Show her that karma's such a bitch! :3

Find someone else. My best friends and their boyfriends have broken up before, guess what, still dating the same guy for 2 years. I'm not going to leave him because they are in the dumps. I know they wouldn't do the same for me.

wow nice girlfriend. She CLEARLY cares about you. Don't ever talk to her again :/

Maybe she just wanted out of the relationship and thought this was as good an excuse as any