By blaise - 13/04/2009 17:39 - United States

Today, my girlfriend of 8 years dumped me. When I asked if there was another guy, she responded, "You were the other guy". FML
I agree, your life sucks 559
You deserved it 48

Top comments

OperationNicole_fml 0
22_fml 0

wow thats bad.....you should find the other guy and tell him just to get her back.

Comments

laurisshnazzy 0

Um, to everyone saying he's stupid for not knowing he was being cheated on for eight years, the OP doesn't necessarily say that his girlfriend was cheating on him the entire eight years. He just said that they'd been together for eight years. That means that she could have only been cheating him for a little bit of that time. Anyway, dude, that's horrible. Tell the other guy & slap a bitch.

SofiaM_fml 2

#32 (laurrisshnazzy) Well she said he was the 'other man' so technically, that means she cheated on her boyfriend/husband with the OP, so I think she must have cheated on him the whole time their relationship lasted.

kellster 2

You didn't know, for eight YEARS???? That's hard to believe. And it really sucks.

ohhhhshizzz 0

So I'm guessing you never met her rents, or been to her house. And you had a weekend relationship because if you acted like a "REAL" couple you would have realized it sooner or later.

SofiaM_fml 2

I don't see why him being cheated on for 8 years and not knowing it would be hard to believe. Some men cheat on their wives and can even, less often, have two separate families without their significant other knowing for years on end, it's not unheard of...

******* bitch. sleep with her friends and trASH HER MOTHER ******* CAR. send nude pictures of her to the whole community and destroy her mail box. shit in her pumpkins on Halloween and ruin her life for screwing you over after 8 years of wasted fake love.

#17 That's not true. A few friends of mine just got married after 12 years of being together. OP, Sorry to hear that. Must hurt.