By blaise - 13/04/2009 17:39 - United States

Today, my girlfriend of 8 years dumped me. When I asked if there was another guy, she responded, "You were the other guy". FML
I agree, your life sucks 559
You deserved it 48

Top comments

OperationNicole_fml 0
22_fml 0

wow thats bad.....you should find the other guy and tell him just to get her back.

Comments

Kassad_fml 0

Now that does suck but 8 years... you should ask her to marry or have kids then maybe you would not loose her.

If you didn't realise it for 8 years, YDI.

haha #22... how old are you? he should NOT marry her or have kids with her to keep her.. esp not after what she did to him

Guys shut up. Obviously you've never been cheated on. Yes, its possible to be in a relationship for years without knowing. Shecould've been 'working'. I hate people who act like they know what happened. Sorry OP. No one deserves that.

Kassad_fml 0

shit happens.. keep looking for an better one.

SofiaM_fml 2

#17 Not everyone gets married. My sister and her "boyfriend" have been together for more than seven years, have a five-year old child, are very happy that way, and don't feel the need to get a piece of paper that says they are married. It would hardly change anything between them... #12 Before calling people retarded, maybe you should learn how to spell, I'm French and even I noticed... Anyway, to the OP, wow that sucks, well you're better off without her even if it is never easy to move on from an eight-year relationship.

lnm701 0

Eight years?? You seriously never had an inkling? That's absurd.