By MexyBoy - 13/08/2009 05:23 - United States

Today, my girlfriend of 8 months and I broke up. We decided to give back everything we ever bought for each other. I gave her the stuff she bought me and when I asked for my stuff she said she'd sold it and spent the money on herself. FML
I agree, your life sucks 49 844
You deserved it 6 596

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Wow, FYL. She's a real catch...shoulda dumped her sooner. Take back the stuff she bought you! They were all gifts, after all.

Comments

More fool you for actually falling for that one. You should have told her "sure, you can have everything back you gave me. It's outside in the trash can"

well what else would she spend the money on?

If she spent the money on stuff for herself, take the stuff. If she actually literally spent it on herself... Take her!

oh_mi_shizzle 0

lmao... sounds like the type of thing any smart girl would do... hahaha and may I ask why you were giving ur stiff back to each other? they were gifts after all.... but yeah, you shouldn't ask back or the stuff she gave you and do the same OP. hope you find a better girl... good luck. :)

BITCH SLAP HER. THEN RAPE HER. AND STEAL ALL HER BELONGINGS. AND SELL IT. :)))

meganisarobot 0

How about not, #17 :) Just do what she did to you. If she agreed to it, and then sold it post-agreement: that's definitely a bitch move.

But if she sold it first, then made the agreement that she couldn't fulfill, that's a perfectly alright move...? Seriously OP, she's a bitch. I like the idea of getting everyone you know to text her, and calling her boss. :P And to those saying it's immature, what do you do with gifts from a broken relationship? Put them on display and use them? Most people are hurt seeing them, and this seems like a pretty intelligent way of tying up loose ends, removing things that could hurt you, and coming out with a wallet as heavy as your heart.

avalanche719 0

Bang her, then kill her bhabhabhab

IOwnedYou 0

Take the stuff she bought for herself and sell it. What a real bitch.