By JayDNut - 08/11/2013 21:17 - Pompano Beach

Today, my girlfriend "got even" with me after an argument by telling people that I've been beating her. Three guys later came over to my place and beat the crap out of me. Her reaction: "I didn't think they'd take it so serious!" FML
I agree, your life sucks 55 049
You deserved it 4 275

JayDNut tells us more.

OP here. The argument was over where we'd spend Christmas (her family or mine) and I was adamant we'd spend it at mine after spending the previous at hers. No bones were broken (am missing a tooth, however) although I'm a maze of bruises and swelling. We're no longer together now. Thanks for all the supporting messages!

Top comments

Spousal abuse is serious as ****. Your girlfriend is a twat for lying about something like that.

MzZombicidal 36

And what's so wrong with her that she thinks domestic abuse is something to joke about?

Comments

Break up with her and ask if she can take that seriously.

Dump her. Nobody should lie to people about someone they "care about"

As a formerly abused child, her words seriously offend me to a core of anger I never knew I had in me. She is a lying bitch and you need to back up and get out of that relationship, if anyone asks why, tell them the truth: she lied about a serious offense, maybe then she'll take shit like that more seriously instead of being a total **** and lying when there are people, children and animals getting abused on the daily without telling anyone, I am completely sorry there are people this insensitive and that you dated one of them OP.

Your ex girlfriend, right? Because that "joke" could have cost you jail time or your life if the bearings had gone too far. Lying about domestic abuse isn't funny at all. She's the girl who cried wolf now.

jenevil27 9

Wow, thats messed up... i wonder what you did to piss her off

That bitch needs to be slapped upside the head with a King Kong softie *****.