This is a Nearly FML. It’s an FML, nearly. It got positive votes from the users, by wasn’t approved by our team.

By Anonymous - 16/08/2012 19:36 - United States - Houston

Spicy
Today, my girlfriend found my list of women I've had sex with, complete with the ratings I'd given them. The list is in chronological order. She's not only not the highest rated, she's not last on the list. FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 533
You deserved it 175 482

Top comments

That's what u get for being a cheating Douche Bag!!

I hope she sends someone to kick your ass. I hate cheating douchebags like you.

Comments

sweetmama88 6

Why in the world would you leave that kind of information around for her to find! I hope to god she dumped your ass! and most probably the best girlfriend you ever had. You have no right cheating on your girlfriend . Tells what kind of person who you really are.

That's what you get karma is a bitch and that's a asshole move on your part!

Serves you right for getting caught dumbass

You should pull your lip over your head and swallow

So let me get this right.... not only did you cheat on your girlfriend, but you were stupid enough to write it down? Pahah, well they do say what goes around comes around. YDI.

xoxoMEGANxoxo 13

congrats, you are officially the biggest man *****.

You really expect sympathy? The only ones that will feel sympathetic for you is other douche bags "Oh I'm sorry bra", "I hope she doesn't ruin your swag" or "Sorry, when she asks about it say 'YOLO!'"

MeganLovesPandas 5

Maybe next time you should take into consideration how stupid that makes her feel, and if you need a list of how many girls you've had sex with, that's disgusting. Ydi OP. Learn from your mistake.

thathipsterchick 2

I've seen you,be discovered Karma. It's a bitch, ain't it?