This is a Nearly FML. It’s an FML, nearly. It got positive votes from the users, by wasn’t approved by our team.

By Anonymous - 19/04/2017 13:00 - United States - El Paso

Today, my girlfriend set things up for a romantic evening. It all seemed fine but as things were about to start heating up, she says out of nowhere, "Yeah it's not really working. Sorry." And went to sleep. FML
I agree, your life sucks 4 353
You deserved it 449

Top comments

Perhaps it's time to work on foreplay to make it more enjoyable for you both next time. :)

While that is possible, that's not the only reason people don't want to have sex.

Comments

Perhaps it's time to work on foreplay to make it more enjoyable for you both next time. :)

awildwhisper 30

Maybe she was talking about herself? Is she possibly asexual?

While that is possible, that's not the only reason people don't want to have sex.

awildwhisper 30

That's why I said possibly. Cuz it sounds like she made romantic plans for them and it was going good until it started to get sexual and then she dipped. I wasn't trying to be Tumblr :/ just wanted to put it out there as an option.

Just because she didn't want to get intimate doesn't mean that she's all of a sudden asexual

Did she just mean that night, or with you altogether? Planning an elaborate romantic event can be stressful and anticlimactic (and aclimactic (a word I made up.))

Sometimes the mood just right. It's not like she has to have sex with you.

Most of the time, women aren't ready get cause they're not put in the mood. It was heating up for you, but not for her. Try more foreplay/teasing to get her going. Both ought to enjoy it.

Manual_Manoosy 21

In my experience, most girls don't consider dancing naked to "Eye of the Tiger" as romantic, for future reference..