By notacaveman - 16/04/2013 13:27 - Netherlands

Spicy
Today, my girlfriend confessed that she had drunkenly slept with another guy last night. Since she seemed genuinely upset, and had confessed right away, I decided to forgive her the slip-up. She then angrily broke up with me, because "if I really loved her, I would've been more angry." FML
I agree, your life sucks 76 203
You deserved it 13 444

Same thing different taste

Top comments

SynysterNero 20

She sounds like a bitch anyway. Plenty of other women out there.

Sir_ND_Pity 35

Comments

A similar thing happened to me actually. The girl I was dating slept with a married dude. I was crushed, but I forgave her, and like an hour later she broke up with me. It's not even necessarily the case that she was actively looking for a way to break up with you, especially if she was drunk. It could have been a more subtle and subconscious desire to end the relationship that started the cheating in the first place. Either way I wish you better finds in the future.

She was clearly looking for a reason to break up & too immature to just do it the right way.

Sexist bastards, I get reported for posting my opinion, lame asses.

I'd say if she comes crying back to you, which might well happen, tell her to **** off.

"What I need Is a good defense 'Cause I'm feelin' Like a criminal And I need To be redeemed To the one I've sinned against Because he's all I ever knew of love"

She would have broke up with you even if you were angry. She would have said you were too angry.

Inciter 33

Yeah, it sounds like she was hoping to get you to break up with her. Well, at least you're rid of the cheating ***** now.

kentuckyguy 4

Listen brother,don't worry about it.She is clearly a little off,so therefore she isn't worth it.Just remember that Karma is a bitch,and will be coming for me.So tonight after school/work,go out and grab a couple of beers at the bar.This Friday,go out with your buddies,hit up a nightclub,and get wild.