By whysheheartless - 03/11/2009 07:24 - United States

Today, my girlfriend broke up with me. By making out with her new boyfriend in front of me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 885
You deserved it 3 060

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Maybe she thought she had to. FML has taught me sometimes people say "no" when broken up with...

Just to make things interesting, I would've started making out with her at the same time, and said "Let's do a 3-some then!" If you were that girl, what would you have done then?

Comments

Baylorbound2012 0

FALCON!! PUNCH!!! Problem solved. :)

tigerg33 0

if i was you i would call her any name i can think of and beat the shit out of her new bf

Baylorbound2012 0

The bitch wants to get to you under your skin don't let her win. Find a better girl.

At least she was not being very ambiguous about it. She could have bullshitted you about needing to see other people. She made it clear that it's over between you two and she's got someone new. Move on.

flyboy57 0

and you stood there, let it happen and then went on FML to cry about it? YDI.

Maybe she did it because you don't even act like you know how to write a single sentence without screwing it up.

Manny_B92 0

Everyone here trying to give advice calling him a pussy has probably never been in a relationship. Don't give any importance, should've just laughed and walked away... at the end of the day makes her look like the clown. Not like some idiots who would go ape ***** and slap a girl, you're alright man, just keep ur head up and act like she doesn't exist. In the end she'll come out feeling like shit. And you'll get over it, it's easier to forget about someone when you hate them :-P.

MaddogTotten 0

I agree about the girl. Walk away and never look back. But you HAVE to confront the guy. That doesn't mean you have to be a dick about it, just make sure he knows what is going on. If HE ends up being a prick, that completely gives you the right to pound his face in. Everyone always says violence is not the answer, but as soon as someone is in danger and needs help they seem to be okay with it. I think it's about time our generations balls dropped. It's called self respect, you don't let another guy walk on you, and you sure as shit don't just let some guy knowingly make out with your girlfriend.