By tman - 14/10/2010 08:24 - United States

Spicy
Today, my girlfriend broke up with me after being "pressured" into a relationship with another guy. But it's okay, she said she would think of me every time she made love to him. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 446
You deserved it 3 316

Same thing different taste

Top comments

perdix 29

Aw, isn't that sweet? I'll bet she loves you so much, she'll always think of you while she's ******* other dudes. That must be so gratifying except for the part that you're not one of those dudes. . . and there will be lots of them.

Or just move on and not put up with this craziness... Why would you WANT to pursue someone like that?? And women are not possessions so he can't defend what's "his" I belong to my bf by choice, but if I chose not to anymore there would be nothing he could do about it

Comments

Blaw023 0

I agree with boyfromfuture. Go fight for wat was yours ( not literally)

I wanna see this one get explained. she wanted friends with benefits with the other guy and he said he only lays with his girlfriend. So she left you?

perdix 29

Aw, isn't that sweet? I'll bet she loves you so much, she'll always think of you while she's ******* other dudes. That must be so gratifying except for the part that you're not one of those dudes. . . and there will be lots of them.

mintcar 9

this picture also gives me a start every time I see it. ...

Assert your authority! Find that guy and beat da SHIT OUTTA HIM.

Ohnocurly 0

If she is being "pressured" to be in a relationship with a guy, could we speculate she is going to be "pressured" to "make love with him too? If so, isn't that "rape"? This chick has issues, call it what it is and move on.

you should have tried pressure her back, bring a couple friends and peer pressure her.. she'd love it!