By Anonymous - 14/03/2013 16:59 - Germany - Dortmund

Spicy
Today, my girlfriend and I were going to get intimate, so I masturbated before leaving my place, hoping it would help me last longer than usual. 10 minutes in, she shoved me off and started screaming at me, convinced that I've been cheating on her and practising with someone else. FML
I agree, your life sucks 53 680
You deserved it 10 543

Same thing different taste

Top comments

So much for trying to please her... Next time she makes dinner, scream at her that she's cheating on you and practicing cooking for someone else.

Comments

She thought 10 minutes was a long sex session?

No, it was a great idea.. She just didn't see it coming.

shaww 28

I have to HAND it to ya man. Your in a pretty STICKY situation, i hope you can CUM up with a good excuse.

Thanks for capitalizing the puns so that we could understand them. I wouldn't have gotten the jokes without that.

Michael_92 20
CharresBarkrey 15

The only joke is their grammar.

If she's so quick to assume that based on so little evidence she doesn't trust you and therefore your relationship isn't worthwhile. Yeah if there was actually a good reason to think so that might be understandable, but lasting a bit longer than usual proves nothing.

You showed her the meaning of you shook me all night long, and she doesn't want it.

CharresBarkrey 15

"You... Shook me 10 minutes long.."

gameover18 17

Proof that women are never 100% on anything.

You need a better girlfriend. In that situation, you should've been able to own up to what you did and her respect you for it. You did do it for her. It was immature of her to jump to the conclusion that you were cheating.

That's a good idea! Except when she thinks that way...