By Not Jewish - 02/03/2009 08:10 - United States

Today, my girlfriend and I were being driven home from our date by her mother. She's Jewish and I'm Catholic. Her mother was talking about how my girlfriend was going on a trip to Jerusalem that summer. She finished with "And you can find a nice Jewish boy while you're there." FML
I agree, your life sucks 61 065
You deserved it 4 989

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I dated a white girl with a racist father (I'm a half black half Asian). We just dealt with it and eventually he just kind've lightened up. Just keep at it and it'll get better. Although this girl did cheat on me after a 2-year long relationship so....yeah....

Idyedmyhairblack 0

dont worry.... im pretty sure most jewish parents say that.. i know mine do.

Comments

suitup980 0

Racism has nothing to do with it. A lot of Jewish parents would rather have their children have Jewish spouses to continue the traditions. I don't know if you're aware but the aren't that many Jews in the world and intermarriage is causing a decline in the Jewish population. It's more about the religion and culture than anything relating to race or ethnicity. And #19, that must have been one of the dumbest comments I've ever read. Just because your scholarship doesn't have that as an ethnicity, and your ignorant friends don't consider it one, it doesn't mean they're right. There's a lot of ethnicities out there and it would be retardedly unfeasible to list them all on a college application.

ualbany86 0

as an italian roman catholic, this is why i stay away from all jews and other non italian roman catholics.