By 86145 - 16/08/2010 05:03 - United States

Today, my friends were all sharing sweet things their boyfriends had shared with them. After hearing "he says I look pretty without makeup" or "he promises we'll get married one day", I realized that the only compliment he's given me is that my laughter "sounds like a squirrel having a seizure." FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 620
You deserved it 5 670

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Quest_ 13

So your boyfriend's language of affection isn't necessarily conventional, if you know he loves you and you are both happy together then this is really no big deal.

Comments

barbie08 0

LMAO! when i first read this i literally busted laughing hahaa F your life!

Oh for God's sake, stop bitching and grow up. At least your boyfriend is quite original, not a retard who repeats cheesy lines from stupid romantic movies.

blahzz 4

Squirrels don't make sounds when they have seizures. They shake, fart, and die. Not necessarily in that order.

RedPillSucks 31

Maybe her laughter sounds like dead squirrel fart?

YDI for having a horrible laugh that reminds him of an epileptic tree-rat. YDI for comparing boyfriends with your fellow harpies; weren't you happy with him until the rest of your harpy flock started that conversation?

wow seriously troll. Shut the *** up..

seriously stop trolling and telling people to stop trolling

Stop telling people to stop telling people not to troll or to stop trolling. lolrumad?

alexaluvee 0

Yes but is that really a compliment them eyyy.?

oshi16toofly 0

I fail to see the issuse that's hilarious. besides I'm sure he wouldn't be with you if he didn't adore nething about you.

imright24 0

I doubt he's never complimented you or you'd be stupid to be with him. BUT, if he really hasn't, maybe he didn't want to be a part of the girls I'll-use-my-boyfriend-to-show-you-how-much-better-I-am-than-you party. You all sound like you're in junior high.

mrz_tweety22 5

a squirrel havin a seizure? damn dats mean as hell