By LongDriveNoSleep - 24/05/2016 10:38 - United States - Washington

Today, my friend, who I'm moving in with, flew up to drive from Pennsylvania to Texas, where she lives, with me. I went to the airport to pick her up and we discovered she accidentally flew to the wrong airport. On the other side of the state. I'm driving through the night to rescue her. FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 106
You deserved it 1 345

Same thing different taste

Comments

Hey, at least you didn't have to drive across Texas.

At least it was across Pennsylvania instead of a cross Texas.

People underestimate how wide PA is. I live in Pittsburgh and get real tired of people talking about Philly like it's a reasonable distance. My aunt lives across the state and I only see her once every few years because it's too far for her to drive on a regular basis.

Sure, it's not next door by any means, but Google Maps claims that is a 5-hour drive. You could drive twice that in a single direction and still be in Texas.

Sure, but the point is, compared to Texas? I mean, really. I think you might be underestimating how wide Texas is.

On an East-West vertex Texas and PA are very similar, its North-South that makes Texas so big.

No, #47. Texas is 801 miles across. Pennsylvania is only 307 miles across. Texas is over two and a half times longer. Nowhere near the same.

In Texas, a five hour drive is short. Heck, I drive that every couple months.

Pittsburgh and Philly I'm guessing?

M3DO 24

Well done for what you did OP. Honestly, I would of done the same. But I live in QLD in Australia, and if they went to the wrong airport, we both would be stuffed

Should have had him pay for her ice cream.

There are so many damn commas in that first sentence.