By dmanrique - 04/10/2011 15:10 - United States

Today, my friend decided to jump out of a moving car. I had to explain to the nice old lady who stopped that my friend who was convulsing on the ground wasn't on drugs, he's just really stupid. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 450
You deserved it 3 213

Same thing different taste

Top comments

NoNotTheFace 8

Quick, while he's still on the ground, kick him in the nuts, hard. Boobs like him should never reproduce.

Comments

It's fun to do that, but really painful...

FreakAZoidd 3

Not on drugs? No wonder this guy wanted to jump out of a moving car

cash_monkey72 9

Their XBOX had the red ring of death

BIEBERSLAYER 10

You have to do something when the Internet gets shut off.

Is this really what stupid kids are doing these days for fun? What the hell is wrong with playing Xbox or PS3 rather than putting people's lives in danger?

They spend their time fighting over which one is better. Stupid console wars. Shameful people like that are'nt real gamers...

I once ran from a moving car without breaking my face. It seemed to work a lot better that way.

NaomiMadison 4

Maybe its time for you to get new friends. Ya know, ones that don't jump out of moving cars totally sober.

yamatelle 19

OP doesn't understand. His friend saw unicorns with stars exploding out of their horns on the side of the road. They told him, "If you want to know the secret of being, you will come with us", as they moved in through a rainbow colored warp, so he jumped out of car. Dude is trippin' on shrooms.

ikickgingers 15

Unicorns make me think of whips, chains, swings, and rubber gloves...

Wierd, I got that advice from niel patrick harris, that shroom eating bastard...

yamatelle 19

48- Amazing! I was waiting for someone to get a reference. I owe you a virtual cookie :) ikick- kinky...

Thanks, i love you. I love you to, mr. niel patrick harris...

Carry around a video camera. Those "Jack Ass" guys shouldn't be the only ones cashing in on the craziness!

perdix 29

Maybe the drugs made him stupid? On the other hand, if he is stupid, he should get on drugs so at least he might be interesting and fun.