By Anonymous - 07/09/2013 23:47 - United States - Irvine

Today, my former high school bully became my manager. FML
I agree, your life sucks 65 686
You deserved it 4 036

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Don't they always say it's suppose to be the other way around?

mxij 13

That sucks but people can change. Give him a chance, but stand up for yourself if he hasn't.

Comments

Avenueoftrees 15

People change, he might even regret his behaviour. Good luck OP!

MEM0817 18

For the shit people who click YDI... No one deserves this! OP couldn't control who bullied him nor could he control who manages him at work.

I agree... But welcome to FML.. There is always going to be YDI... So chill out.

MEM0817 18

I'm not freaking out... But thanks for your input.

Honestly, this is life's way of kicking you in the ass unfairly for something you didn't deserve. :(

ninjuh_wingman 29

People can change. Give him a chance, though you should be careful just in case he decides to give you a wedgie.

Hopefully he's more mature now and won't be a problem to you

Hey, 12, shut the **** up, you daft, wannabe feminist ****. :)

1dvs_bstd 41

Well ****, a corporate bully. You should have an alabi ready to take his sweet sour ass to court if he attempts to harass you. Do not show any sign of weakness, he might capitalize on it.

UFIUETSimpdesign 5

It pisses me off that ppl bully! Wat good comes out of it? The bully thinks "wooohooo it was fun being a huge doucher today"

The bully has insecurities of their own and thinks that if they take it out on another person, there problems will be solved. I'm not justifying their actions, just simply stating what I find to be true.

Everyone has insecurities, especialy in high school. If we didn't we wouldn't try to become better people. That being said i never had four of my buddies help jump a kid 2 years younger than my to make myself feel better. Or throw someone into a dumpster full of wasps. Sorry but from what ive seen bullies do to people, its not about insecurities. It's about being the biggest douche.

skyeyez9 24

They are sadists, lack empathy and love hurting people thats why. Alot of bullies are overly arrogant, not insecure.