By mouse_13 - 15/01/2016 06:28 - United Kingdom - Bicester

Spicy
Today, my fiancée was asleep, so I decided to spoon her from behind and cup her boobs to wake her up nicely. She responded by yelling, "THE TOAST!" and elbowing me in the face whilst still asleep. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 589
You deserved it 5 666

mouse_13_fml tells us more.

mouse_13_fml 9

OP here- really surprised anyone would think this was cruel, as we've ben together for a long time and therefore know each others boundaries! Makes me sad people have to see the negative in something that makes me smile!

Top comments

On the plus side, she'll feel terrible about it for a little while and (hopefully) be extra nice to you the next time you're in bed. *wink

Comments

The last time I tried something like that on my husband (minus the boobs obviously) he shushed me as if I was a rowdy child in a library and wouldn't stop until my laughter woke him up a bit more. So rude.

Since the OP is engaged, maybe the fiancée was dreaming about their wedding toast?

#24, i did READ, but i read WRONG. Its not a difficult thing to do.

Well how would react if you dreamt that you burnt the toast?

Hope the elbow didn't hurt, but "TOAST!" is hilarious

Not going to lie OP but I laughed at "The toast!" I hope you didn't get too hurt and your partner apologized once she woke up.

mouse_13_fml 9

OP here- she giggled to herself instead, which made me laugh loudly and then woke her up!

i thought that said your friend and im like woah dude slow down

#25 thought OP woke up her friend by spooning her and cupping her boobs.

#25- You are a reckless, moronic napkin. READ.

To be fair, I think cupping her boobs was more nice for you than for the gal who was asleep.

33- People like me - you mean, people who think guys like touching boobs? I'm deeply sorry for offending your honor. I take it back- I'm sure the OP absolutely hated touches his girlfriend's ****. Happy now? Seriously, what on earth got your knickers in a twist? Never said women don't like their boobs touched, just that between a sleeping woman and an awake man, one might be enjoying it a bit more.

Can't see that on my device. Doesn't change the fact that if you are awake, and sexually attracted to your partner, it just might be that YOU are enjoying grabbing their ****. I still don't see why that is such a terrible thing for me to think. Do I now need to apologize for thinking that a lesbian enjoys grabbing boobs?

I deeply apologize for thinking that it might be pleasant to grab someone else's boobs. I am clearly a deeply unliked, hateful prude. Thanks for taking one for the team, boob-grabbers. I never understood before how much you don't like it. If you need to compromise and grab just one tit, I'll understand next time. Godspeed, cleavage burglars, may the unappealing nipples you've caressed sing you to breast-less dreams.

woah relax. was just pointing out the gender. not attacking you or anything like that

They might've discussed this and it's fine. For some, they WOULD like this. Different boundaries for different relationships. Talk about what you like and dislike with your partner.

aeryn97 17

I know where you're coming from. I personally don't like my boobs being cupped whilst asleep. it usually wakes me up and makes me feel like I must see to my partner's needs when all I want to do is sleep.

AtherSheep 15

#75, op is a female. Lol. It shows it in the corner, and she said al herself.

76 & 81, for me on my Samsung it shows blue around the picture for you so I assumed you were a guy since mine is pink and I am a girl.

AtherSheep 15

#75/90 that's because people can pick their color with some things. Some people are grey, some are pick and some are blue. But the ops color has nothing to do with the gender. It shows in the top left corner that the poster is male or female by a little outline of a male or female.

Maybe "the toast" is her sleeper-agent code word.

skullmaster9 10

Wasn't a toasty situation I guess