By Marcella - 24/10/2009 04:49 - United States

Today, my fiance told me he thought it was time that we started to see other people. I'm six months pregnant with his baby. FML
I agree, your life sucks 55 561
You deserved it 4 450

Same thing different taste

Top comments

lolzRaptor 1

I'm sure karma will catch up and take a meaty chunk out of his ass.

Comments

I love how judgmental FML-ers are about this woman's decisions. If she said she got knocked up accidentally and had gone to get an abortion, you'd all be raging still. I mean, at least it was her fiance, whom she thought she was going to marry.

YDI you were probably a bad person and he got sick of you. He realized what it would be like to be stuck with you for the rest of his life. I feel bad for the kid though. He should try to care of the kid, even if you're a bitch.

so apparently people cheat because they feel emotionally neglected. Fix it.

well the guy needs to grow up if thts why he cheated. Pregnancy is a difficult time for women both physically and emotionally, and if he was not prepared for the fact that all of her attention wont be on him for once then he shouldnt have done his part in getting her pregnant. Shez not superhuman, she cant be doing everything the same way as she was, prepregnancy.

the_stereotype 0

holy shit, this website is filled with idiots!

Fml's are supposed to be amusing. This one is way to serious for a saturday morning... How do these kinds of fml's even get through?

Eh, see is this way, the ones who've ****** up the night before haven't woken up and submitted yet. (;

The sex is fine, YDI for 1) Birth control fail and 2) not aborting early enough when you had the chance.

Hiawassee 9

I doubt she could have planned on an abortion if they were planning on getting married ? How would she know he would leave her in 5 months ? She was planning on a life and family here ... & it's not like she can control her form of birth control not working ...

To everyone talking about abortion: this is her ex-fiancé's baby. She thought she was going to spend the rest of her life with him. Imagine being with your husband and children, knowing that you had willingly killed another child you had made together in the past. Also, if he did actually say that they should see other people, yes, he is an ass. But that's ALL we know. We don't know the circumstances around this. The OP could be a high maintenance bitch, for all we know. Or maybe he simply fell out of love with her. Pregnant or not, I wouldn't want to be with someone who didn't love me. And I wouldn't want him being with me just because there's a child involved. I would be stuck in a loveless marriage, and the child would grow up to know that. As long as the guy still steps up and takes responsibility for his kid, I don't see how he's such a bad guy.

YOUWINYOUWINYOUWIN. DING DING DING, there are actually people with half a ******* brain on this site!

Whoop his ass into check grab him by his balls hahahahhaja

SoberMuch 0

Daaamn that oober sucks but yeah i agree with a few of them, I hope you let his bitch ass leave keeping your dignity. Make sure you get that child support since he wanted to be a bitch. &For all those **** heads that called you a ***** for being pregnant BEFORE getting married, Tell em to shove it up their ass cause theyre hypocrites. You cant try to sound relilgious with tha whole wedlock thing &then go around &judge people. When if you aaare religious you'd know that only GOD can judge. Not dumb ***** with nothing better to do than hate.