By bloody - 15/06/2013 08:57 - United States

Today, my fiancé threatened to leave me for "bleeding too damn much." FML
I agree, your life sucks 52 143
You deserved it 5 077

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

What an inconsiderate asshole. You deserve better OP, especially someone that's understanding.

Why is everyone assuming OP is a woman and the fiance is a man?

Because there is a 95% probability that OP is referring to a menstrual cycle.

If I'm not mistaken, fiancé is the man and fiancée is the woman, ergo OP is a woman as they said "fiancé"

Because men don't usually have periods and I'm not sure what else OP could be referring to. By the way, your fiancé is a douche.

Because "Bleeding too damn much" implies she is menstruating.

Grauncho 27

#16 is a special kind of stupid with no basic sense of deductive reasoning. Holy shit.

Am I really the only one that thought "bleeding too damn much" meant OP is a hemophiliac? That's the first thing my mind went to. I didn't even consider OP could be a woman on her period until I read the comments.

For all we know, OP could be a man with Infected genitals and is pissing blood. 'Bleeding too much' isn't much information to go on.

Or someone with a severe nosebleed or similar injury. Bleeding does not automatically mean 'menstrual cycle'.

or someone who is very accident-prone and bleeds a lot.....the list goes on.

74 - that was the most disgusting comment I've ever read on this site. Well done.

Sorry. Didn't mean to be so blunt. That's what I get for still being on FML at a ridiculous time. Also, I should've clarified what I meant in the original post.

Tell him it bleeds from dissatisfaction.

If he was actually serious, thank god you're not married yet. You should try to knock some sense out of him. If he's still the jerk he is after that, leave him. You're better off someone like that anyway.

Don't knock more sense 'out' of him. Try knocking some sense 'into' him.

Yes fantastic way to start a life together. Insult, assult, and a domestice violence charge. Sounds like a lifetime movie. OP just remember the poleople on the internet told you to. It can be your defence case.

Grauncho 27

Threaten to make him bleed as much as you to even the playing field.

k_lylepad 19

I'd tell him it's a monthly reminder that you didn't knock me up. Be happy!

Classy.. for all you know they want children.. because they're engaged having a child wouldn't necessarily be that terrible.. being "knocked up" by your future husband isn't a bad thing

BubbleGrunge 18

Lets not all get our panties in a wad. Not everyone wants kids, and most don't want to get knocked up while they're engaged with wedding ceremonies on the horizon. Getting your period IS a gift if you're trying not to get pregnant. A lot of women get anxious and needy for their period every month. And when she shows it's like HALLALUJIA! Ok, I'm not pregnant, you can go away now. Classy or trashy has nothing to do with it.

k_lylepad 19

I thought it was normal to always celebrate getting your period every month! Unless you're trying for a baby of course. 'Cause, you know, there's always a chance of getting knocked up, no matter which method of protection you use. Not coz I get around a lot, just saying.

imtooshy 18

Maybe he needs a woman that's already been through menopause?! Either way, it's a lame ass excuse.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway