By Anonymous - 09/01/2014 17:59 - United States - Imperial

Spicy
Today, my fiancé texted me, saying he'd been masturbating to pictures of me. I told him that I couldn't wait to get home and take care of him. He replied, "Nah, don't bother, I got this." Now I'm horny and sad. FML
I agree, your life sucks 65 066
You deserved it 7 760

Same thing different taste

Top comments

********** in front of him & tell him he's not allowed to help

What's the point of him telling you then?

Comments

Tell him you'll spend your energy elsewhere. Sucks, OP, but his loss.

I think this is a textbook example of a hot chick not putting enough work in during sex. Try harder OP!

That's unfair! Sometimes, you just gotta jack it yourself. Or maybe OP's fiancé was feeling too lazy himself. You never know.

People seriously need to buy a sense of sarcasm on this site. I'm going back to (sarcasm incoming) warnings.

Typically, for sarcasm to work (at least for me), something in your diction needs to hint towards it (i.e. cleeearly...) or you should be more hyperbolic. In this case, you just stated something that was believable in the context sans tone. Trust me, I think plenty of us get sarcasm. That said, I'm glad it was sarcasm & most of my comment is still true too. Just gotta jack it yourself sometimes...

Your can't buy sarcasm, unless you go to a sarcastic store! But then they'd think you were being sarcastic, so they wouldn't take you seriously.

Next time he wants sex, use him for foreplay and when he's super horny push him back, pull out your ***** and tell him you've got it.

Hardly the same thing, other than petty escalated revenge.

Probably her husband doesn't like how OP takes care of him?

Her (future) husband does not enjoy the hand/blow/**** jobs his future wife gives him, and finds it easier to do himself. They probably forgot the marital status while typing their comment, and put husband versus fiance. I do it all the time.

Sometime you need to be masterbating somewhere he will walk in and when he asks to join tell him you got it hahaha

That sucks, OP! I'm sorry. I know that feeling though because my boyfriend and I have been having some issues where he'll watch **** and tell me about it, and he gets me turned on and leaves me hanging. Then won't touch me for weeks after he leaves me hanging. Sometimes I think he does it on purpose. Oh well. Go ********** yourself to sleep instead of crying yourself to sleep! At least you'll get an ****** that way!

weeks? yeah you might wanna have a talk about that.

You might wanna look into what kind of **** he's watching. He sounds like he could possibly be gay.

38-- that usually has nothing to do with it. 25-- does it seem like he uses it to hold power over you/ control you? My ex used to watch **** and deny me on purpose to make me feel unattractive. Maybe he is feeling unattractive. Or maybe he is addicted to ****. You two definitely need to talk about it.