By fedmisery - 07/11/2016 05:13 - United States - Alexandria

Today, my fiancé asked me how soon I wanted him to move out. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 704
You deserved it 862

fedmisery tells us more.

OP here. Yes, he was assuming I wanted him to move out of our shared apartment. In good news, we worked it out. It's been a rough few months and we've been under a lot of work stress, and it hasn't helped our relationship. But - still in it for the long haul! And you don't need to hate on the staff, they're just trying their best. We all are, right?

Top comments

xoxoblondee 31

Move out of where? His parents house? The house you share? I'm so confused

C0deJunk1e 23

Comments

Well, what'd you do, OP? Or maybe he did something that you don't know and feels guilty? Or just hasn't made his mind up about where he wants to live?

Even if they live together some couples spend a few while apart before the marriage. It's suppose to make the wedding night more special. If that's the case then it's not a big deal. Either way I agree with others that you definitely need to elaborate more.

for those of you not understanding I'm pretty sure the point of this fml is that he's leaving, as in breaking up, as in ending the engagement.... if your fiance asks when he should move out either you just ended things or he did.

If you just ended things, he's no longer your fiance.

This has me asking more questions then it answers. Either way, sounds like "ex-fiancé."

This is too vague. Move out of where? Their parents house, the house you both share, the place they live without you?

dragoongirl90 34