By Anonymous - 15/11/2010 00:56 - United States

Today, my fiancé admitted to me that the only reason he's attracted to me and asked me to marry him is because I look and act like his favorite anime character. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 030
You deserved it 4 788

XNadiaX tells us more.

Sorry that I have not commented. I didnt realize it was actually posted. My Ex-fiance said that I look and act like Hinata Hyuuga (shippuden?) from Naruto. He even bought me her jacket and asked me to wear it whenever we go out. He said when he met me all he saw was a real live Hinata and he "couldnt pass up that. especially that chest"

Top comments

YDI for not telling us which character it is

ladyvader401 5

Sorry, OP, but I gotta ask: What character? lol

Comments

riggens7522 0

well if the OP looks like her then it's not a bad thing.

KyleIsSoFine 0
6demon6spawn6 12

hentai is great, i agree, but the character might not necessarily be from a hentai.

Oh damn... Octopuses have grown smart enough to type FMLs?

I quite unfortunately got that. Never again. Never again.

RedPillSucks 31

Be a member of the Illuminati. Tell the rest of us.

Dustfinger 6

Octopi is the plural form of octopus

run! you are in love but he isn't. it's not worth the heartache, nor losing your virginity to him (hopefully you still have it).

People, hentai and anime are not the same things! That being said, in case your boyfriend is into the latter, run the hell away if he ever brings home anything with tentacles. Oh, and if he ever asks you to tape a little black rectangle on your genitals, run FAR AWAY!!! Don't ask me how I know the latter bit of trivia. Let's just say that you should never look at a book a hentai obsessed friend is reading out of curiosity. 0_0*

TurboTalon 0

If you're going to try and appear smart by using the terms former/later at least get it right.

#39 First of all, it was correct first. Second of all, it's "latter", not "later".

awww that sucks. it'd probably be best to stop seeing each other, at least as a couple. sorry OP! :/

Prussia 10

Love the idiots that mistake anime for pure hentai. Anyways, so who is it? Also, be happy he at least likes you for your looks, in a way. It could be worse: he could like you only for something completely retarded, like you have a birthmark on your ass that looks like the Pepsi logo or something.

Hentai is a genre, it can be in the form of manga or anime..

yup yup dunno why people are arguing about this

TheDrifter 23

Let's hope it's not one of the Narutaki twins.