By Confusedfiance - 16/10/2018 05:00

Today, my ex messaged me out of the blue saying she found my fiancé's tinder profile. I told her there was no way it was true. It actually was. FML
I agree, your life sucks 3 151
You deserved it 247

Same thing different taste

Top comments

PenguinPal3017 19

I'm so sorry to hear it. There's no chance that your ex made the profile to get you to break up?

The question here is whether it's an old profile from before you were together that was forgotten or a newer, active one.

Comments

maroongrad 13

Oh, that sucks so much :( For now... make it hurt less financially, at least. Screenshot the profile, and then take him to court. Make him pay for any and all money and time you've spent preparing for the wedding. Smack him in the pocketbook, hard. And make a general Facebook or other very public announcement to everyone that the wedding is called off and the engagement is over due to recent infidelity. As soon as he protests otherwise...post the screenshot. If there is ANY chance that it's not his actual profile or that it's really old, hold off on it. If in doubt, create a fake profile and respond to his...and catch him trying to cheat. And then make him pay through the nose so YOU don't have any financial difficulties at all due to his choices. Take the money and use a bit of it to celebrate dodging that bullet! Also... go get tested for every STD under the sun, ASAP. And make him pay for all of that, too.

It’s a tinder profile, they can be faked, they can be left alone and forgotten, tinder can be used for friendship. However talk about it with your partner.