By Anonymous - 26/09/2014 19:44 - United States - Saint Louis

Today, my dog got so excited about a new toy that she vomited all over it. I had to clean up the vomit, throw away the toy, and now have a very sad dog. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 892
You deserved it 4 505

Same thing different taste

Top comments

lammm_fml 18

Why didn't you just wash the toy? I mean you had to clean the vomit up anyway.

Comments

You should have just washed the toy YDI.

You should have just rinsed it using a hose...Or just leave the puke on it! I'm sure there are plenty of occasions where you weren't at home and your dog got sick and he licked it up or whatever, it won't kill him/her - It's just extremely gross, lol. I remember once my dad ran out and got sick in the backgarden and went back in to get a drink of water and I went out to try and clean it up a few minutes later and our dog, Noodles, licked it up. I think it's worse when they lick their privates when they're cleaning themselves...And you don't see people complain about that...

This should have been the illustrated fml XD

Why'd you throw away the toy? You could have washed it in the washer. That's what I do to my dogs toys when they get too dirty. You owe her a new toy.

you definitely deserved this. why on earth would you throw away a perfectly fine dog toy? vomit does not mean it is ruined, unless your dog has acid for vomit that burns anything it touches. wash it in the sink or the washing machine. no need to waste it and your money.

seriously OP? just wash the toy. dogs eat poo. I doubt they're bothered about a little vomit

We'll get washable toys going forward OP. Kong puts out a lot of sturdy and easily cleanable toys. I hope it was on hard floors....

That's so sad. :( I even made "aw!" Sounds.