By wtfdaughter - 03/02/2015 16:59 - Brazil - Recife

Today, my daughter put a doll in the microwave "to keep her warm". She's 17. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 509
You deserved it 4 825

Same thing different taste

Top comments

10 years later: "Mommy, I'm cold!" "Here, Here, Timmy, let's get cozy in the oven!" NEWS ALERT: Mother of one faces charges after attempting to kill son with an.. Oven?

Comments

when I was 8 I straped a Barbie to a firework. I wish I only put it in the microwave, oh well it was worth it.

#57 If his daughter had a mental problem, then this wouldn't be an FML moment.

I'm 23 with a child of my own and still have the stuffed dog I got for my first birthday..... What's your problem?

Why does everyone blame the daughter for being dumb? If OP raised this kid, they had the most influence on the development of her. If she still is so infantile at this age she is either handicapped or it's completely on the parents!

It's sociological fact that schools as institutions have more (more, not all) influence in "raising" a child than parents do - this includes teachers, other students, rules, etc.

Man, being a parent right now sure feels awkward

So you're saying that your 17-years old daughter put a doll in a microwave and your parenting have nothing to do with it !

YourOpinionSucks 22

This is how you know you've failed as a parent.

"To keep her warm?" I'm going to take a guess and say that she has done this before without you knowing.