By Anonymous - 01/08/2009 13:06 - United States

Today, my Dad sent me an e-mail wishing me a "Happy 21st Birthday, sweetheart!" The message went on and on about how much he loves and misses me and wishes we were closer, and can't believe how fast I'm growing up. I'm 23 and my birthday is in December. FML
I agree, your life sucks 53 410
You deserved it 2 843

Same thing different taste

Top comments

autumnfrostfire 0

I'm thinking there's a secret daughter you guys don't know about and he just sent the message to the wrong one.

zootsuit 0

OMG that sucks....i'm so sorry. =( well at least, his heart is in the right place i guess.

Comments

Wow ur such a bitch he does that for u and u come to fml come on he's probabely old and doesn't even rembrer shit also he typed so much god knows how long that took cause he's old

Just because someone is old doesn't mean they can't do stuff, people think that if your not 20 something your old, my 67 grandpa hunts, fish, hikes, and he has a great memory, think twice before you say something.

I dont seem to be an ass but maybe was it meant for his much younger girlfriend? lol im just saying

"lawl" both sounds like "lol" and is sometimes used to abbreviate "laughing a whole lot." How it is used depends on the the person.

OP, I wonder, do you have a sister that DID turn 21 yesterday? Because that's the only way I can imagine how your dad can send you such an email.

ksunnyv1011 0

Calm down atleast he remembers it was your birthday.

Yeah...if you actually fully read it, you would see that not only did he get her age wrong, he wasn't even in the same month as her birthday.

I hope you have a 21 year old sister with a birthday on that day...

Lol, I can relate, OP. My dad thought I was twelve for like, five years straight when I was a kid.

Mancubus 2

Her dad probably used AOL to send the birthday email.

I'm 23 too, and my dad had to ask me when my birthday was... and then when it came along, he thought i was 21 also!