By Anonymous - 22/09/2010 20:39 - Denmark

Today, my dad borrowed my new iPad to amuse him while he was in the shower without my knowledge. The iPad is now completely ruined, and my dad is refusing to buy me a new one. He says, "How was I to know that it wasn't waterproof?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 925
You deserved it 3 865

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

Ask him if he wouldn't like some nice music while he's in the shower, and throw the radio in there with him.

DakotaCat 4

Why would he assume it was waterpoof anyway?

Chancelvie 0

First off, to the people arguing over whether or not he should've gotten an iPad in the first place - that's irrelevant. If you wanna argue, go someplace else. Now, as for the FML - I'm gonna ask an honest question. Is your father mentally retarded? Electricity + Metal + Shower = bad. I'm surprised he didn't get electrocuted. And you should seriously steal his credit card, and use it to buy a new iPad. When he asks why, just say, "How was I supposed to know you didn't want me to use it?" If he's gonna be an idiot, there's no reason for you to act like one. Cheers. :)

raineydayes 0

Yes! I agree with all that you said. :)

perdix 29

It IS waterproof, it's just not semen-proof. **** is so awesome on the iPad, I'm sure your dad had a really great wank in the shower. Sorry the seed for your future brother or sister ended up runing your awesome device.

He must have hosed down the device. Even if it was not destroyed, I don't think OP would want it back.

dickster 0

This is the perfect time to confront your dad about his mental disease.

eewww ur dad was jackin in the shower with ur iPad lol

ur dad is a fucktard, and you should demand a new ipad, or ***** going down =p