By jpmetz - 26/09/2011 04:29 - United States

Today, my credit card got blocked. Apparently, my bank thinks buying a $130 flat iron online is suspicious. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 790
You deserved it 6 013

Same thing different taste

Top comments

phoenixslayer69 4

Hopefully, the problem got ironed out.

Comments

jessesgirl14 16

My card was once blocked for buying $0.37 measuring spoons at walmart, lol

maui3 0

Well with today's economy, buying a flat iron for 130 is not the most frugal thing to do. If it's for your line of work that's ok I guess, but for personal use only that's a little much. Could it be your spending pattern has got a little out of hand. Hey!! Maybe you won the lottery!!

That is a ridiculous amount to pay for a hair tool that fries your hair.

Mine was once frozen while trying to buy lunch... for 80 bucks. So 130 does not surprise me. It's such a pain though.

nastyness 0

At leas theyre trying to cover your ass...what if someone ran away with your card?

BURRRRNN! by the company, not the flat iron

you obviously don't spend much on your card. I spent $1,000 and they approved it right away. maybe your limit is so low they got suspicious that suddenly you're spending bigger amounts. either way, if this fkked your life up, you need a bigger income and better tolerance, it takes longer to reverse fraudulent charges than to call and say hey I wanted that item, put the charge through.

lulzmylife 4

That *is* a little suspicious. Who would actually blow 130 bucks on something that's purpose is to destroy your hair and make it look and feel like straw?