By Screwed - 09/11/2012 04:02 - United States - Rockville

Today, my crazy bitch of a boss fired me for inappropriate conduct. Apparently my "fake Nazi accent" is "offensive to our Jewish coworkers." I'm German. I have no way to change the way I speak, or to pay this month's bills. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 060
You deserved it 2 015

Same thing different taste

Top comments

DKjazz 20

"Nazi accent"? Nazi isn't a dialect or a language. It's a political group. What does a libertarian accent sound like, I wonder?

Comments

kiroarous 9

Just call HR and explain what happened

That really sucks man. German accents are by far the coolest accents ever. I hope karma comes around to bite this person in the ass.

Your boss can't fire you for that it's discrimination it's a wonder how people like that get to be boss when obviously they are too stupid to know anything even if she suspected you were putting on a fake accent she should have at least gave you warnings first which would have cleared the situation up then when you explained you are in fact German. I'm pretty sure you have grounds for a lawsuit here for unfair dismissal or at least enough grounds to get your job back with back pay.

39: I laughed. I'm going to hell. EDIT: damn that was supposed to be a reply to an earlier thread. Fail.

My Aussie coworkers always said that my German accent sounded like pure efficiency. Too bad that you probably live in the US of A?

doglover100 28

6: I've been hearing a load of Nazi jokes lately, Anne Frankly, I won't stand for it!

1. File for unemployment. 2. Hire a great lawyer. 3. File a lawsuit against her her ass and the company for wrongful termination.

Your boss is a female dog? Wow! I've never had one of those.

This is a major "Equal Opportunity" issue that your so called bitch of a boss is in serious violation of. It's up to you to decide what to do but you do have every right to have an attorney schedule an appointment with your companies HR department and company executives. Your boss could end up being the one worried about getting her own bills paid and rightly so.