By mrboston - 01/09/2009 23:44 - United States

Spicy
Today, my college roommate whom I've never met moved in. Good thing I wasn't completely naked, playing with myself on the couch when he walked in. That would've been awkward. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 638
You deserved it 43 213

Same thing different taste

Top comments

[Cont.] I hope you winked at him and moaned out, "I thought you should have a taste of the next year of your life" as you finished, got up, stroked his face, and shrugged on your robe.

Comments

devildog_angel23 0

HAHAHA. I love how this is worded!!!

It is a good thing that didn't happen. Therefore this doesn't ******* belong here. **** off you stupid bastard.

tmptmptmp 0
xoerica9 0

Funny how #14 calls the OP stupid, when they CLEARLY don't understand the sarcasm.

jcasebier 5

no u guys r retarded #14 was obviously being sarcastic

#86 its actualy not obvious and the guy is a ******* dumbass for not understanding the fml

Noah_h 0

phew that woulda been akward luckily it didn't happen

I hope that comment is sarcastic... I decided to read the comments on this fml for the sole purpose I wanted to see how many people didn't get it.

so how is this a fml? you said you were not on the couch naked jackin off so who cares? this should not have made it past mods honestly it's not even a real fml. today I met my new roomate but I was NOT jackin it on the couch. fml. freak.

iloveyouxx121 0

what is wrong with you do you have the common scene of a 5 year old?!

smileyxo4 5

is this comment sarcastic ? or are you just stupid ?

Wow_FYL_BIZNITCH 7

tf man. Are you that stupid? It was sarcasm.

he is being sarcastic, you morons. it did happen. op, i love how this is worded. :)

I agree with mostly everyone! It's cool how it is worded. But apparently, a few didn't get it. To bad. :)

Glam_fml 0

It's sarcasm people. He actually was naked on the couch.