By Anonymous - 04/03/2013 22:24 - United States

Today, my coach held a BBQ for the whole team. He told us to eat up, because we wouldn't be working out today. He lied. After eating the equivalent of a Thanksgiving dinner, we had to do team relays. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 391
You deserved it 4 857

Same thing different taste

Top comments

karatekid97 17

To get him back I would've thrown up all over him and/or his car.

Comments

You gained weight, and then immediately lost it all! What an amazing and effective workout!

Congrats op you're on your way to bulimia (sorry don't know how too spell it)

I'm sorry, I just have to. I fully understand that it may have been a typo, but you spelled "bulimia" better than you spelled "to".

Haha at 34's comment. I was thinking the same thing. Maybe the coach. Imagine when it gets out of control and the players are too weak to play.

#75 You're replying to the wrong comment, ma'am.

That prankster what a guy if only we were all that way that's sarcasm for some and seriousness for others now thank you may i have another?

Grammatica 12:2 "…and then God said, thou shalt not have run on sentences."

Don't get pissy because you can't make any sense.

Or maybe he IS real. Though he could probably care less about grammar.

But most of us mere mortals do. And to those that don't, I say "Pshaw!"

Maybe he did it to fill you up with proteins and then quickly put it to good use so you can achieve victory at your next game.

It would be a waste of proteins, since more than likely everybody not only puked it all back up, but they'd probably feel worse than when they started...

The body wouldn't have even made any use of the proteins by that point. and even if they did, the body uses energy in sports, not proteins, so he would need to carbload them, and even then, he needs to do it about 2 hours before a practice/workout/game.

Lionesse 15

This could turn into a throw up chain reaction fest. Once one person heaves, it's all over.

And so he shouldn't be pissed if you puke all over his sneakers. I'm nauseous just thinking about it.

We've all had those coaches. Good luck keeping it down.

ashleyek 7

That's what I thought of when I read this FML. Sounds like something straight out of Band of Brothers, only high-school style.

obviousboy 8

I don't know if I've ever eaten so much that I couldn't exercise afterwards. Perhaps that's why I'm not overweight. :P

Either you've never had a full meal, or you don't know the true meaning of the word exercise.

node_fml 5

Too much anything even water will come back up if you push yourself too far.

Is this a swim team? Because if this is a swim team, I'm imagining a really repulsive medley.