By Anonymous - 25/10/2013 17:20 - United States - Tacoma

Today, my car was broken into, on the same night I stayed up late researching how to install my new car alarm. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 096
You deserved it 3 430

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Please just install it correctly so it doesn't go off for no reason at 3AM like EVERY OTHER ******* CAR ALARM EVER.

Comments

More importantly, they did not steal it. I feel for you though, someone stole the cover to my turn signal. Blew my mind when they left the light and didnt scratch the paint.

emirie 21

What a random thing to steal. You'd think they'd go for more things while they were at it.

I thought so to but after thinking about it, i think someone was rebuilding a car in the nearby car shop and someone was collecting "spare" parts. The good news was the bracket and light that they didn't take was by far more expensive.

Also, I took an ounce of gasoline if you didn't notice.... I mean they took an ounce of gasoline... I mean no one took anything ever!

Ok, we get it. Yes, it's ironic. We can stop the "Oh, the irony" comments now. Cue 153 more ironic "Oh, the irony" responses in 3...2...

emirie 21

Oh the irony. Sorry, I had to jump on the bandwagon.

But... but I had a good one that misspelled ironic and said "lol".

FML should have a "phrase filter" which automatically bans you if you use certain phrases such as "that sucks" "sorry OP" "that's a shitty situation" et al. I reckon we have a cooperative summit meeting between mods and regular commenters to discuss this.

#31 it should give a warning, or ten, before being able to post such a comment."are you absolutely sure you want to post this comment?" yes. "are you in your right state of mind?" yes! "you better start digging, digging for your burial" ...

hockeygoalie13 15
crystalxuk 25

Looks like you were one night too late.

That is the universe flipping you off! Sucks, I hope you had insurance! Good luck

Llama_Face89 33

May want to have it installed man. The person who owned my car before me installed a Viper system himself. Managed to screw up so much. Had to replace my battery, alternator and throttle control unit before I realized the issue and bypassed the security system..