By Anonymous - 12/09/2009 06:58 - United States

Today, my brother thought he would take my key and steal my shoes from my football locker while I was at practice. What he didn't think about was him leaving my locker unlocked for the 3 hours of practice. Someone stole my iPod, my cell phone, my wallet, and all of my clothes. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 186
You deserved it 2 846

Same thing different taste

Top comments

whatsmccraken 0

go home and take a dump in his pillow case

Jep, Stand up for yourself and make him pay.

Comments

caliloveex3 0
Zeroiswin 0

It's funny when you read "I doubt they would take the clothes, they could get caught wearing them!" So you've never noticed someone wearing the exact same thing as you, ever? (not the entire outfit) I've noticed a lot of people wearing the same jeans as me....maybe not the same day. But the mass production of clothing (even though there's a lot of styles) will eventually see you wearing something someone else has too. Taking someone's pants will go unnoticed unless you've stitched your name to the inside of it...or have an obvious stain that you know of.

I hope your brother has at least a black eye by now. People will steal anything from a locker...I used to have some Quench energy gum in mine. Someone took it (it was a year old and stale), ate it, and threw all the rappers on the floor. I wouldn't eat that stuff, and it was mine. People are really stupid sometimes.

lolastarz 0

Wow. he not very smart. He tried to play prank on you and ended up making you loose very important items.

xodsliceox 0

wow. u should kick his ass. like seriously. i would b pissed off. FYL.

Kick him in the nuts with your football cleats. :D

this crap happened to me and my friends, a few months ago during track practice we put our stuff leaning on several lockers because school doesn't have enough lockers for us. we found out three douchebags stole our things. they stole from me, 50 dollars, psp, and my ipod. from my friend they stole his ipod, and the other friend they didn't take his psp they just took his shoes. they threw our clothes in the damn bathroom stalls, and what they do with clothes and shoes they steal are they throw it somewhere just to be assholes. we found who did it and kicked their asses.

wow, your brother's both careless and annoying. FMLs like this make me happy that I've got such a nice brother :) Oops, I'm raining on the OP's parade. FYL, OP.

Lesson 1: Keep your key on your person. String it around your neck if you have to. Lesson 2: Don't keep your iPod, cell phone and wallet in your locker if your key isn't strung around your neck.