By shavednipples - 11/10/2015 17:59 - United States - Lake Forest

Today, my brother slapped me across the face with a piece of raw chicken for not liking his Instagram post. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 621
You deserved it 4 357

shavednipples tells us more.

Hey y'all! Just to clarify, my brother is the same age as me (we're twins). When I told him I wasn't going to like his post (it was just a video of a fireworks show), he took a chicken breast and slapped me. We were preparing chicken for dinner that night, so it was already out and thawed. I did end up getting salmonella, however, I'm not sure if it was from the slap or from eating the chicken itself at dinner. Either way, it was shitty. Also, about my username, I use it for a lot of social media accounts and I've had this account for a while. I know if you don't have an account, you can choose a name to post it under and it usually has to do with the post, but that wasn't the case here. Cheers!!

Top comments

Have you considered liking the picture? Is his next picture of you getting slapped with said piece of chicken? So many questions

Comments

Wow people these days. You should've given him a piece of your mind at least.

This is one of those FMLs where I just sit back and wonder how people like this exist.

mds9986 24

Well, when a mommy and a daddy love each other very much...

Okay, phrased badly. I meant how do people come up with a thought process of "This person didn't do what I want. I'm going to slap them in the face with a chicken as punishment"? How does that thought process exist? Better?

Shavednipples? Your name is more hilarious than the fml itself, but raw chicken is disgusting, sorry you had to experience that

What about being slapped with raw chicken would possibly make you want to go like his Instagram photos in the future? Your brother has flawed logic (read: is a pain in the ass).

sounds a bit immature and kind of stupid? but that's brothers I guess.