This is a Nearly FML. It’s an FML, nearly. It got positive votes from the users, by wasn’t approved by our team.

By sff2014mjg - 12/06/2016 08:47 - United States - Denver

Today, my brother in law thought it would be comforting to tell me it's better I miscarried because I'm not going to be a good mom. FML
I agree, your life sucks 711
You deserved it 32

Top comments

LiliK_fml 21

**** your brother in law. No one deserves to suffer a miscarriage. You don't need him, I'm sure the rest of your family and your partner will support you through this difficult time.

I hope you told your husband this?!?! The brother-in-law gave you his retarded two cents, then your husband can give him some too. And I'm so sorry about your miscarriage! That feeling is just indescribably painful.....

Comments

LiliK_fml 21

**** your brother in law. No one deserves to suffer a miscarriage. You don't need him, I'm sure the rest of your family and your partner will support you through this difficult time.

I hope you told your husband this?!?! The brother-in-law gave you his retarded two cents, then your husband can give him some too. And I'm so sorry about your miscarriage! That feeling is just indescribably painful.....

LiLMAMA0523 35

As someone who's miscarried, I'm so sorry for your loss. Your BIL is a jerk for even thinking that what he said was okay.

sorry op, I wish your mother in law could have been the one comforting you with her own story of her miscarriage and how happy she was when she finally did become a mother to your only child husband

I really hope your brother in law realizes that's an unacceptable thing to say. Maybe it just slipped out of his mouth and sounded rude despite him having good intentions. He still needs to think before speaking though.

I am so sorry for your loss. I am sure that you would have been a great mom and your brother in law is being an ass.

**** him I would kick him in his balls and tell him he's better off kid free with his no Brian asshole self. No one deserves to tell a women that. I'm sorry you had miscarriage, I know it's hard. Don't let him get to you. Next time he tries to talk punch him in his throat too. Glad idk him.

Wow... I've had some stupid shit said to me after my two miscarriages but nothing that horrible. I'm so sorry for your loss.