By Anonymous - 06/11/2010 11:45 - Australia

Today, my brother flicked a huge bug onto my foot, making me freak out and fall into my outdoors pool. The water was so cold that I started hyperventilating. My brother left to "get help". I finally managed to get out, and found him watching TV. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 320
You deserved it 5 595

Same thing different taste

Top comments

perdix 29

He was looking for the infomercial on how to save drowning people, but got distracted by the Shake Weight one.

Wow, that's a really COLD thing to do. But don't let it bug you to much.

Comments

mintcar 9

Poor her indeed. I hate bugs as well.

For tossing a tiny insect onto her foot and not rescuing her from a backyard pool?

vansgirl327 0

beat his ass up! and throw him in the pool !:p

banananut 0

Your brother should really quit BUGGING you.

banananut 0

Really, really? Cause i thought that was hilarious!

It was cute, but it would've been better if she was the 1st to say something like that.

Brothers are Ass*holes. Put elax in one of his drinks

OP, stop being a ******* pussy. He's your brother - get revenge. I don't give a flying **** if you tell us about your worthless, good-for-nothing life on FML. Complaining about your empty life is what the site is all about. But don't expect sympathy. I fully expect an FML from your brother next week about how you killed his dog and put his head in his bed.

yeh the Aussie bugs are pretty freaky but what were you doing near a pool in the middle of winter?

starberries 0

It's in the southern hemisphere, dumbass. Anyway, it's not winter anywhere on the planet. It's fall in the northern hemisphere.

May I point out that flossy and OP are both Australian? So either she knows exactly what is going on there or she is completely clueless. I can't tell.

weather here is actually shit atm, not freezing though. anyway back to the fml, stop bitchin and paddle bitch