By cuntocracy - 21/01/2014 22:27 - Australia

Today, my brother asked me if I wanted to see a magic trick. I stupidly said yes and now have a black eye from where he punched me. My dad thinks it's hilarious and my mum says he didn't know any better. He's 13. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 227
You deserved it 6 061

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

13 year old boys are dumb and do stupid stuff, but you couldnt really expect that to happen. FYL

Concealer helps as make-up and as part of your payback strategy. When you go after the family favorite, you have to be sneaky. Good luck with both uses!

Embarrass him in front of girls and his friends, that'll teach him

Strip him naked and throw his ass outside then tell your mother you didn't know any better...

Hell yeah get some mates to help burn his clothes while your at it

you should have tackled him and dragged him around.

He's 13, not some infant! Call the police or something because there's actually a thing called sibling abuse, and your parents are utter morons for letting him get away with hurting you. FML indeed.

Siblings fight. It happens. And despite the fact that punching OP was beyond a dick move and totally uncalled for, she hopefully loves her brother and wouldn't want him to be taken away.

Maybe, but he also needs to learn that there are consequences to his actions. And obviously their parents aren't interested in teaching him that.

But sending him to juvy is kinda harsh, don't you think?

Depends on if violence is a regular occurrence from him or if this was a one time stupid move.

If violence was recurring, then why would OP just randomly post now? And even if it is, all of the shit that you have to go through with court could tear a family apart. Counseling or boot camp would be a better idea, since OP's parents are complete idiots who are incapable of raising a child.

Axel5238 29

This maybe be one instance of it starting, but kids that generally think stuff like this is funny generally tend to surround themselves with people that find this stuff funny and don't see much wrong with it. My older brother( 4yrs older I think I was 8 at the time) kicked me, I slapped him so hard across the face for kicking me in the stomach he cried. Then I yelled tat he kicked me of course he got in trouble. He learned early on there were consequences for hitting me. Boundaries have to be made some at that point some just have a cruel sense of humor and the internet doesn't exactly help to get kids away from cruel or childish humor and a lot of instances makes it worse since they don't think they will get in trouble/don't care.

#73 I'm not sure where you live, but if it's anything like where I am in my part of the US, you can't get in to juvy for something like this- they're too back logged with how many kids that need to go in. There is an actual waiting list. what turning something like this in to someone with authority would end up doing would probably involve court mandated therapy, which would force the parents to deal with the kid. and just bc he hasn't been violent like this with his sister before doesn't mean he doesn't have a history of violence outside the home. First option? No. But it certainly is one depending on how the circumstance plays out.

You can love someone who abuses you, the thing is you should love yourself too and protect yourself from harm, even if it means separating yourself from a loved one who hurts you. It doesn't mean you don't love that person anymore; it just means that they keep hurting you and its not okay.

Punk his little punk ass but wait for quite a while when his guard is down. When the time finally arrives and he resists, beat the living daylights out of him.