By goddamn chicken subs - 24/03/2016 16:51 - United States

Today, my brother and I got food poisoning because of the shady chicken subs we ate last night. Our mom thinks we're faking it and sent us to school anyway. I'm coming to you live from a school toilet while missing a test. FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 844
You deserved it 1 653

Same thing different taste

Top comments

nataliewby 25

"Stay tuned as more updates are uncovered in this riveting story. And at seven tonight we tell you why you should never eat shady food. This is OP, channel five news."

I would call her and tell her again. It's one thing to try and fake it to get out of going to school, but if you have to call to tell her again even after she said you had to go to school then it's obviously not something you're faking.

Comments

andrmac 25

Salmonella 72 hours of poo! Stink up your bathroom at home don't use any deodorizers! She will learn the smell of is horrendous and may finally believe you!

Your mom is a horrible person. No one should make their child go back to school on the grounds that "there is a slim chance they're faking it"

It's possible he may have a history of actually faking being sick, and his mother couldn't tell if he was faking or actually serious. Either that, or pretty much what you said, she's a shitty parent.

If you are well enough to send this in to FML then you are well enough to take the test. Back to class faker.

yellowzinnias 20

I hope you told your teacher ASAP, if not before you left class then before you left for the day. If they know what's going on *in the moment* they have a lot more leeway to help you than if you come back a week later and say, "Oh, remember on test day? I was sick, so can I take it again?"

If it was food poisoning you'd be in a hospital you just had some rotten meat or bread that's all you'll be fine

. One of the causes of food poisoning is rotten food. Because rotten food is food that bacteria has started to break down. Bacteria that causes food poisoning. Don't know where you get your information from, but you apparently don't understand how food poisoning works.

Am I the only one wondering how OP and their brother are old enough to get a hold of "shady" chicken subs that were off enough to give them food poisoning but not old enough to be believed?

HolyBell 3

use the bathroom at home and don't flush. that'll convince anyone. you can also have you mom look at the proof before flushing