By Anonymous - 14/03/2010 13:19 - United States

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend told me the reason he can't keep an erection while we have sex is that I'm not attractive enough. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 901
You deserved it 4 722

Same thing different taste

Top comments

wow.. hopefully he isn't your boyfriend anymore...

bigpapi210 0

Comments

viper37 0

yea, it's your fault. don't believe that douche!

Squeezeit 0

isn't it sweet that he's decided to ruin your self esteem because he's impotent. nice guy.

maybe he is gay? has he wanted the anus more then the motherland?

mrskellanlutz23 0

what a dick. you'll find someone better then him, someone who will think you're beautiful just the way you are.

smileebabby 5

Even if the OP is unattractive (and there is no evidence of that), and even if this somehow has an effect on the boyfriend's erection (doubtful, and anyway, why is he interested in sex with someone he considers to be unattractive? That excuse was invented after he revealed himself to be a limp-dick) he is still a total anus-head for saying trying to make his girlfriend feel bad about herself. He is not a boyfriend, he is an immature idiot. Move on to a real man.

chemqueen20 0

wow limp dick would suck, i'd immediately blame him for not keeping it up. next time you're ready to ****, tease him then once it goes limp quickly mummble under your breath "(insert best friend's name) never has this problem, we gotta talk" then dump him.

iamelrebel 0

you know, to all of you commenters, the OP could be a guy, making him gay in the first place

mime2010 0

i call that limp dick syndome. time for him to. grow up and keep it up.

maybe you aren't but no sane man is focused JUST on his partner during sex. he can think of other things or admit he has ED. better yet, tie him up and show him ****. if he doesn't get it up, call him a ****** and kick his balls in.