By Anonymous - 27/09/2011 15:56 - United States

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend still couldn't work out where my clitoris is. It's RIGHT THERE, you idiot. I've pointed it out, but each time it's like he needs a compass and a map or something. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 687
You deserved it 12 986

Same thing different taste

Top comments

steve247 2
orgasm_blush 4

Hmmm. How old are you guys I feel like that might play a big part in this.

Comments

Lots of guys dont know where it is or even how to work with so maybe its best he doesnt know

haqqnuru 3

Get a new person to show you or **** you. He does not deserve you.Get a new person to show you or **** you. He does not deserve you.

Jacob Two-Two, I didn't know you had an account here! Jacob Two-Two, I didn't know you had an account here!

stupidgingers 6

Always time for a teaching moment and do it with the lights on first. lol

The fact that u said map or compass shows how immature u are

burndog61 0

show him how you do it yourself...or rent a **** for him to watch and learn.....

Twisted_Angel 17

Perhaps the problem is all the hair? Maybe shave an arrow into your muff pointing where he needs to search? Or get a new guy. You calling him an idiot over something so stupid makes me think you're a bitch and he's just trying to piss you off.

Fohz 9

Many women ****** through clitoral stimulation. So I really don't think her being able to get off is something "stupid".

lulzmylife 4

Hey asshole troll: imagine that every time you had sex, you got all worked up and aroused...and then didn't have an ******. At all. Think that might be just a little bit frustrating? Congratulations, now you know how it feels to be a woman with a selfish dick of a boyfriend. If you think actually satisfying your partner is "stupid," I sure as heck hope no one is foolish enough to ever date you, you selfish little prick.

Keep calling him an idiot or a moron. That makes it so much more worthwhile. Maybe he doesn't WANT to find it.

DIY I'm sure he'll pick up on it after watching for a bit

Even if it was that small, she pointed it out for him. The boyfriend's an idiot. You're right up there with him.

at least u know he's inexperienced and pure. now u can be the one to turn him into a dirty boy. if u guys have sex u shud b able to discuss ur issues..