By Anonymous - 22/06/2010 20:12 - United States

Today, my boyfriend of over 2 years said he wants to get married before he leaves for basic training. Not because he loves me, but because he'll get paid more if he's married. This is the only time he's been excited about marriage. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 811
You deserved it 4 962

Same thing different taste

Top comments

jynxpawzz 11

Wow. My husband and I just got married today. He's also in the military. And he could care less about the money. I mean yea, it's going to help with bills for our house and stuff but we got married because we love each other. And let me tell you. being apart is the hardest thing ever. so if he's only thinking about the money don't bother in putting yourself through a long distance relationship. seriously.

Comments

marry him now then divorce later and take everything he owns

JtownDude 0

wow numba 1 is obssesd over snugglez dude that pic can be fake or some old dude watching gay **** no offense if she is real

Hollisterbabe11 0

I say leave him. Don't marry for money. People marry for the wrongs reasons, that's why the divorce rate is so high now!! Marry for love :)

How about you get over yourself? Two years? OH NO. If anything, **** his life for picking such a clingy **** as yourself. People stay engaged for two years, or not even get married at all. Let him be excited about a way to support you, you selfish bitch.

Die? Really? For posting an FML the sentence should be death? In your extreme-prejudice world what is the sentence for being an intolerant dirt bag like yourself? Not to mention your prior post calling her clingy because "Mr. Wonderful" took two years to finally figure out how to scam Uncle Sam for a few bucks and use the OP as an accessory. Nothing says true love like jail time for fraud.

I think he loves you, he was just talking that he would get more money for being married people are reading way to much into this. guys just don't marry for money and if you feel some way about how he said it I think you need to address that to him. good luck

volleyballcrzy4 0

lol wow OP if he was already dating you before the realization of extra money came up I would think the extra money YOU will most likely sponge off of for whatever the hell your going to buy out of his checking account while hes in basic training would come in handy!! be grateful he even wants to marry your emo self :)