By Anonymous - 30/01/2010 14:25 - United States

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend, of a year, got drunk and called me flat chested then said the reason he won't have sex with me anymore is because he is "used" to me. He said all of this in front of his friends. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 399
You deserved it 2 918

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Dump him. He treats you like crap, so don't waste your time with this asshole.

beer01 0

Agreed! Dont stay around if he treats you like shit. Dump him as well, just like crap.

Comments

well, i would talk to him about it when hes sober, if this was complety not like him and he's never talked to you like that before then maybe it was a joke you took the wrong way or somethings wrong. but if your not suprised by this or he's been a jerk to you before then maybe hes just in general a jerk. he doesnt sound like he respects women very much from the small amount of info i got from your post...i would watch yourself. thats not the kind of man thats going to make a good mate. as for the soccer ab guy, yes those are prob his abs, yes hes prob conceded but why do you all care so much? my bf's friend is like that, hes in good shape and thinks hes the shit. its doesnt bother me but i wouldnt go out of my way to hang out with him.

pozmc 0

he should love you the way you are, chest or no chest...... and because he said that around his friends also shows a hint that he has no concept of what should and shouldn't be kept private, drunk or not. I understand you probably love him and will probably forgive him but keep in mind there are other guys out there that will love every inch of your body the way it is, and will respect you...

This one's not even funny! I'm sorry, that's horrible, I hope you move on and realize you deserve someone MUCH better. And being drunk is NO EXCUSE for saying something like that, just like it's not for cheating, murder, etc. so to all of you who are saying that, you're dumb as hell. Thanks and goodbye.

some particular FML's are stupud. Do you really think after your dog died, or your house got burned down, the first thing your gonna do is type your story up on FML? BS IF U AS ME...

some particular FML's are stupud. Do you really think after your dog died, or your house got burned down, the first thing your gonna do is type your story up on FML? BS IF U AS ME...

nessaspissed 0