By Anonymous - 31/05/2013 03:28 - United States - Carencro

Today, my boyfriend "finally figured out" that he couldn't possibly be the father of my child, and publicly broke up with me. When I reminded him that I was already pregnant when we first met, he "extra" broke up with me for making him look stupid. FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 305
You deserved it 7 418

Same thing different taste

Top comments

What a retard, seriously. Good riddance.

I don't think you want an idiot helping to raise your child anyway

Comments

Sounds like this guy isn't the brightest knife in the crayon box, lol.

WHAT? If I were a girl, I would never want a child from that ********.

ryanebk 7

So many girls getting knocked up

greggly123 6

People are really this trashy that they would start dating someone while they're pregnant with someone else's kid?

Why not? pregnancy isn't a disease. nor is it a reason to not be in a relationship with someone else

gators1995 30

The dude did not choose the idiot life. The idiot life chose him.

I don't think he needs you to make him look stupid.

isthisgoodenough 3

you know the man wasn't a good enough boyfriend when he "extra" breaks-up with you. I have yet to see any logic in that.

There are some things in life that suck at the time but in the end, are actually a good thing. These moments in one's life are called "a blessing in disguise." This is one of those times. Stay strong OP and find a man that can be a good father for your future child. In other words, your boyfriend is an idiot and a jerk; you're better off without him and so is your unborn child.

Unlucky1232 20

what an ass. hell it better this way i really hate to see a retarded dick like him around a child.

he is stupid. you're better off without him.