By Anonymous - 18/12/2010 23:10 - United States

Today, my boyfriend decided that he needed some time alone for a few weeks. This break just so happens to include our one year anniversary, Christmas, New Year's, and my birthday. Now I get to spend the next three weeks alone. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 129
You deserved it 4 788

Same thing different taste

Top comments

i feel as though... this is a major hint.

..and with no presents! Which, in my opinion, is the worst of all :(

Comments

squirell_AIDS69 0

He's just trying to save money.

bridgette5866 0

Sucks for you OP! Obviously he doesn't want to spend money on you...good thing I have a rich boyfriend who loves buying me stuff!

InfiniteSecret 20

Yet you don't seem happy about it, seeing as you have to brag about it.

ladyyaya 0

I think it's time for you to break up with this guy.

that sucks. there sumfin else goin on there. move on girl

wettcherry 0

He wants 2 b "apart", during the most important holidays, that only come around 1nce a yr, including christmas & ur birthday, & u didnt get the message becaaaausee???

...Breeanna? Is that you? Cause if not, I have a friend to whom this exact same thing happened. And people wonder why I'm such a misandrist.

Girls generalize guys... And people wonder why I'm such a misogynist. (See what I did, there?)

PuppiesFTW 5

This is what i thought when i read this fml. If you fall for meeee, I'm not easy to pleease, I might tear you apart, told you from the start. Baby from the start. I'm only gonna break break your break break your heart........ idk why, but i like that song. dadadododattydodoop. ?_?=????

He's just a cheap paki. I for instance probably would have spent around 1000 on those 4 special days with my girlfriend. Anniversary is very important, the BF is suppose to get his gf the best present. Christmas is equal to birthdays... then new years has to be ******* magical... So this guy doesn't care about you. If he did money wouldn't matter at all. and he'd still try and get things for you for all these special days. In conclusion he's a complete asshole and you need to tell him to step off and not come back.

22cute 17

You need to break it off with this man. I've seen this ploy before. A lot of unscruplous guys will break up briefly like that to avoid major gift giving & bonding occasions. It's because he's only in it for himself & doesn't really care about you. Believe me, it's not you it's him.